0
http://m14hackersworld.blogspot.com

Requiem for a third-party iPhone app

When it comes right down to it, what makes me sad is that my iPhone is actually, in many ways, less useful today than it was yesterday. And no, before you ask, that’s not because my iPhone was among the many that have been “bricked” because I unlocked it with third-party software. But what I did have on my iPhone was a handful of third-party applications that are now pining for the fjords after iPhone update 1.1.1
This is perhaps how the last of the dinosaurs felt. Thursday morning, there were dozens of wild new programs being developed for the iPhone; on Friday, while those programs are not necessarily dead, their future certainly looks as bleak as if the world was blanketed in a thick heaping coat of volcanic ash.

Post a Comment

M14 Network Inc. | Hassnain Arts

 
Top